Decibel Studios systems are designed and integrated to deliver for synchronized performances every time. We strive to provide reliable systems that allow for easy operation and low maintenance. Our quality assurance program is as follows:
- Decibel Studios maintains an engineering staff in Los Angeles with fabrication capabilities on both the East and West coasts.
- We assign a personalized project manager and engineer to every project. All labor is performed on-site while supervised by the project manager and certified installation team in accordance with all applicable international, federal, state, county and municipal laws, statutes, ordinances, codes and regulations.
- We select only new products of the highest quality, never used or refurbished equipment; with the latest edition and revisions of all applicable standards and specifications of all appropriate agencies.
- Equipment and systems are rigorously tested before being shipped, tested again at the project site and tested for the third time prior to acceptance. Quality control and testing information is maintained at Decibel’s offices for the life of the product.
- Decibel provides its clients with a detailed Digital Owner’s Manual for all systems installed and on-site training for our client’s audio/visual system operators, technicians and maintenance staff.
- Decibel works closely with its clients to determine the most cost-effective customer support and service program for all installations.